There are still spaces available!
Send in your application TODAY!
To make a difference in the lives of children and young adults who have diabetes TODAY so they have the opportunity to live a healthy life. Provide a safe environment to gather, bond and enjoy learning to be self-disciplined and responsible.
- To provide a positive, safe and healthy experience for children and young adults with diabetes
- To educate children and young adults regarding diabetes and foster independence, self-discipline and responsibility
- To promote that goals and aspirations are limitless if they properly manage their diabetes
- To foster relationships between the children, young adults, staff, volunteers and parents/guardians that will last a lifetime
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment by partnering with the physicians, nurses, dieticians, child life specialists and volunteers
- Provide an educational curriculum that broadens the knowledge and understanding of diabetes management by providing engaging activities and programming
2013 CAMP DATES
June 12, 13 & 14
Photos from Camp 2012
Some camperships available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.